Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A short Joystiq post

Many of you likely saw that Christopher Grant is leaving Joystiq. Many of you also likely saw that Justin and Griffin are following suit. From the time I have spent both reading Joystiq and writing LGJ, I can say without reservation that Joystiq is losing three truly great people. Of those, I spent the most time interacting with Chris, who really is a great person to work with. There has already been some speculation about what the future holds for those three, but I'm sure they will do well in their future endeavor.

Which brings me back to Joystiq. While this is a major loss, the team now in place is a really strong one. I know Ludwig is more than capable of taking the reins, and the others who remain that I have worked with are all very capable. I have probably had the most interaction with Alexander and Ben, both of which are very good at what they do. In short, I wouldn't worry about the future of Joystiq.

From Law of the Game, best wishes to all of you in your various new roles.

No comments: