Friday, December 23, 2011

A Step Forward for Law of the Game

As I’m sure many of you have noticed, the amount of time I’ve been able to dedicate to Law of the Game over the past few months has diminished greatly. Between a new professional role and some other publication opportunities I’ve had presented, there simply hasn’t been time for Law of the Game content.

A long-time friend and reader contacted me about this very predicament, and I think we’ve come up with an exciting idea for 2012. He will be writing some content which will be posted on Law of the Game, starting in January.

I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce Zack Bastian, a third year law student at George Washington University Law School in Washington, D.C., and the first official outside contributor to Law of the Game.

No comments: